The Regional Maritime University (RMU) 14th congregation ceremony schedule for the conferment of different awards for 2020 has been announced.
The management of the Regional Maritime University (RMU) has announced the 14th congregation date for conferment of Masters Degree, BSC and Diplomas award.
RMU Congregation Ceremony Schedule
The Regional Maritime announces that the 14th Congregation ceremony will be held for students of the under-listed Departments and the School of Graduate Studies who completed their programmes of study during the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic years on Saturday, 5th September 2020 at 9.00 am at the Africa Unity Auditorium.
School of Graduate Studies
- M.A Ports and Shipping Admin.
Department of Marine Engineering
- B.Sc. Marine Engineering
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Department of Information, Communication Technology
- B.Sc. Computer Engineering
Department of Transport
- B.Sc. Ports and Shipping Administration
- B.Sc. Logistics Management
- Diploma in Ports and Shipping Management
Department of Nautical Studies
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- Diploma in Nautical Science
Accordingly, students who completed their programmes in June 2020 and who wish to be presented during the 14th congregation ceremonies are required to take note of the following:
1. Ensure that all financial obligations to the university have been fulfilled
2. Register from Friday, August 21, 2020. End of Payment for registration is close of work on Wednesday, August 26, 2020.
3. The graduation fee is $106 or its Ghana Cedis equivalent.
4. Graduands will be required to attend the ceremony without being accompanied by the parents/guardians/relatives etc as the ceremony will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube.
5. No party will be entertained on Camus.
List of eligible graduands to be presented will be available on the University’s website and notice boards on campus.