Presbyterian University College Graduate Congregation Schedule 2019 | The Presbyterian University College 1st School of Graduate Congregation Schedule for 2019 has been announced.
The management of the Presbyterian University College wishes to inform graduate students of the school of graduates as well as the general public that the congregation ceremony schedule for the 2019 congregation has been released.
SEE ALSO: Presbyterian University College Graduation List.
Presbyterian University College Graduate Congregation Schedule
The 1st Congregation of the School of Graduate Studies of the Presbyterian University College, Ghana has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 2nd March, 2019
Venue: Ramseyer Training Centre (RTC) Auditorium, Abetifi
Students, who have completed their programme of study for 2017/2018 Academic Year and wish to be presented during the congregation should from the date of this publication visit www.presbyuniversity.edu.gh/grad to provide the underlisted information:
- Contact Address/Telephone Numbers/Email address and indicate whether Attending or Not
All Graduands are to note the following:
- Only those who forward their names and particulars to the Registrar on or before the close of work on Thursday, 28th February, 2019, will be presented. No registration will be accepted after this date.
- Graduands are required to attend a rehearsal on Friday, 1st March, 2019 at 4:00pm at the RTC Auditorium Okwahu Campus, Abetifi – Kwahu.
- Those to be presented are expected to be seated at the Congregation grounds by 9:00am in their academic gowns over a formal dress.
- Each graduand is expected to pay an amount of GHC500.00 directly into this University Account: GCB 2191130004630 Mpraeso Branch (Graduands are expected to forward the pay-in-slip to the Okwahu Campus, Abetifi Finance office on or before 1st March, 2019).
Certificates will be issued to Graduates after the programme on Saturday.