Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Revelo Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
Revelo Africa is a DevOps transformation and Cloud delivery consultancy situated in Ghana. Our team of skilled engineers is united by a single goal: To share everything we know about Cloud and DevOps with our clients and help them build the new kinds of teams and infrastructure they need to succeed in the digital economy.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Front-End Developer
|Lead Front-End Developer
Our social media app’s UI prototype has generated tremendous buzz, with experts calling it the “next big thing” in the industry. We’re excited to continue the momentum by building a world-class app that delivers on its promise. With all systems fully architected, we’re currently in the design phase and looking for experienced senior software developers to join our technical team and help build the app.
We are looking for a senior React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. As a front-end tech lead, you will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with back-end developers to define API contracts and use those contracts in-app.
- Ensure ongoing code quality via automated unit and integration testing.
- Work with UX designers, architects, and other developers to implement full-stack web and mobile solutions.
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team; design and develop scalable web applications using open source technologies.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Working with third-party data sources and APIs.
- Ability to work effectively with remote team members.
- At least 5+ years of proven work experience with a direct hands-on skill set.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to communicate, and influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, DevOps, etc. to achieve the objectives.
- Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and designers in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Strong understanding of popular React Native libraries, components, and frameworks.
- Able to deliver results on time and take responsibility for a project’s successful outcome.
- Familiarity with cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, containerization, microservices, and software-defined infrastructure
How to Apply
Send your CV & Cover letter/email to: [email protected];
Application Deadline: 1st May 2023