Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment for Lecturers. The application deadline is 22nd May 2019.
The Ghana Institute of Languages is located in Accra, the capital of Ghana, and teaches English, French, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian languages. It was established in 1961 by the first President of Ghana, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah.
- Company: Ghana Institute of Languages
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach and examine students according to the syllabus released by the Institute
• Perform any other duties assigned by the director
• Conduct research in the specific subject area or area related to the other academic activities of the Institute
• Prepare and submit semester reports on students to Head of Department
• An M.Phil degree in any of the following languages: Arabic, English, French, German or an M.Phil Degree in Translation with specialization in Arabic, English, French, German
• Age: Not above 45 years
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, to the following address: By Mail; The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By Hand Delivery; Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra
Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors.
Closing Date: 22nd May 2019