We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to assist the Africa Management Reporting Manager (Regional Finance) in planning and coordination the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and prepare management reports in adherence to procedures and reporting standards for PwC Africa Leadership and PwC Global reporting requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Record financial information such as cost allocation, resource allocation and utilisation to Africa Management Reporting Manager
•Perform daily activities for accounting, accounts payables, cost accounting and treasury
•Prepare Africa’s management reports for annual audit with the independent auditors
•Generate reports and insights derived from reporting on Africa management reporting activities by adhering to format, deadlines and IFRS and Group accounting policies
•Assist in defining, maintaining and strengthening internal controls for reporting routines
•Prepare and distribute internal financial statements and reports, and maintain the highest quality, reliability and accuracy
•Compile monthly closing process reports, including reconciliations and related accounts
•Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly close accounting reports
•Prepare and analyse profit and loss statements and monthly close accounting reports
• financial reports of the business such as budgets, tax, and cash flows that show PwC’s financial position
•Prepare and analyse various financial data that feed into the management accounts
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a professional services environment
•Minimum of first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline
•Relevant professional certifications e.g. ICA (Ghana) and ACCA
•MBA or similar advanced degree in a related field is desirable
Knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Proficiency with financial software systems (knowledge or previous experience of Oracle).
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and network widely.
- Knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Financial modelling and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of applicable accounting software.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Group accounting policies.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.