Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Wilmar International Recruitment 2021.
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
- Support the overall channel/category strategy development and annual channel plan preparation.
- Ensure achievement/delivery of both primary sales of direct buyers and secondary sales targets/objectives for the sales area
- Ensure effective supervision and execution of all sales, and channel promotion and activation programs in defined sales geography.
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching & mentorship to direct reports in their roles to optimize the full potential of all business opportunities in their respective accounts.
- Support in planning, managing, coordination, and the execution of all strategic and tactical category and brand promotions to achieve the desired results.
- To manage, coach, train, develop and drive sales team members in the sales territory to achieve optimal sales results.
- Ensure the provision of timely information about sales and competitor activities within the sales area.
- Support in ensuring effective coverage of sales area by appointing the required number of distributors to service all sales territories.
- Ensure effective management of distributors by ensuring effective monitoring of their sell in, sell out, stock levels, credit space /limits to ensure seamless flow of the account
- Ensure strategic development of customers account to improve the overall capacity and capability and drive them to assume all secondary sales responsibilities within defined sales geographies
Required Education and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of experience in sales (preferably FMCG)
- Good understanding of multiple distribution channels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to [email protected] with “TERRITORY SALES MANAGER”, as the subject.