Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ecobank Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021.
Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is an international development consultancy, we work with governments and national decision-makers in developing economies and we specialize in full policy lifecycle from research, to policy development and evaluation.
OPM was established more than 40 years ago, we now operate from over 15 offices across the globe and we employ over 500 people in social, economic and governance policies.
Calling Programme Managers, Programme Leaders, Monitoring and Advisory Experts for ongoing opportunities in the oil and gas sector, in Ghana. Last date for application submission is 5th April 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Extractives / Oil & Gas Experts
Expertise in one or more fields mentioned below:
- Strengthening of voice and accountability mechanisms among civil society actors.
- Legal and regulatory mandates, as well as frameworks related to policies, strategies, laws and regulations concerning the overall energy sector.
- Climate change and energy efficiency policy, laws and regulations in Ghana.
- Deep understanding of their impact on Oil & Gas and Renewables as well as road transport. (Knowledge of wider climate change adaptation and mitigation measures in Ghana is desirable)
- Demonstrable project management skills with direct experience of developing systems, process and tools including due diligence, supply chain management, progress and financials, VFM reporting and risk management. Client relationship management, experience of handling large and complex programmes in the international development space.
- Experience in the design, implementation and quality assurance of all the monitoring, evaluation and learning activities on complex and politically adaptive programmes (experience in Ghana’s oil and gas sector preferable).
- Long-term experience in strategic advisory and/or leadership positions.
- Experience working with government ministries engaged in oil and gas sector or on donor-funded initiatives in the extractive sector.
- Demonstrable understanding of the operating environment in relation to effective governance of the oil and gas sector in Ghana.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.