Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified international students for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Postgraduate studies 2020/2021 at the University of Sussex.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship
There are 25 scholarships, awarded as a 50% tuition fee reduction, available to international postgraduate applicants who can demonstrate academic excellence. The University is a leading research institution and features highly in university league tables. Many of their graduates go on to a promising career soon after leaving Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services. To be considered for the Chancellors Masters Scholarship, you will need to have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- Have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship consists of Tuition fee reduction
- 50% reduction of the overseas tuition fee
How to Apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first class degree if you are studying in the UK). You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.
Complete the online scholarship application after you have applied for your course.
For more information, visit the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.