Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Al-Mansour Automotive Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
The Assistant Marketing Manager at Al-Mansour Automotive will be responsible for marketing activities in MAC Ghana Operation. In this role, you will build, develop and optimize innovative, multi-channel marketing programs that will drive demand and shorten the sales cycle. Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and exceptional written and verbal communications skills are few, but necessary skills set for the incumbent.
- Creating compelling brand positioning and messaging that differentiate our product (vehicular brands) in target markets and resonate with our customers.
- Responsible for brand activations/reactivations and all MAC Ghana promotional projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and support teams to ensure outbound customer communications will contain accurate, consistent and timely information.
- Work directly with MG, Chevrolet and Isuzu marketing group executives and agencies teams to ensure strategic alignment between PR and marketing activities.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets.
- Develop Brand and event briefs.
- Develop and execute innovative media events and activities in support of these initiatives.
- Creating enquiry pipelines to achieve sales forecast by identifying opportunities for marketing assistance and influence.
- Developing and creating customer event and engagement platform form to give that edge of customer experience cycle consistent with MAC customer strategy.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying competitors’ products and services
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Managing the production of promotional material
- Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Travelling to trade shows, conferences and key events.
- Lead and coordinate product branding, communication between MAC Ghana and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM’s) for souvenirs branded materials for promotion etc.
- At least 6 years lead marketing position preferable in the automobile industry.
- A good first degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marketing/Communication, Journalism or BBA degree. Master’s degree in relevant field is a plus to the candidate.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing marketing communications programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and planning skills (candidates may be required to submit writing sample and/or take a writing test).
- Strong automotive product and industry knowledge and established auto/sports/lifestyle media relationships is preferred.
- Experience in strategic and operational brand development management.
- Strong record of cultivating journalist and influencer relationship on variety of platforms including print, broadcast, social and paid media.
- Launch of product/brand and service, 360° integrated marketing campaigns.
- Social media savvy with relevant usage for business promotion and activations.
- Resourceful self-starter with excellent judgment, ability to work independently on multiple projects while also working with/within a team.
- High-level attention to details, strong communication and presentation skills. Adept in Microsoft excel and PPT.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Be able to respond well to pressure, think creatively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.