Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for Manager, MFS Business Development position at MTN Ghana.
Responsible for identifying business/sales opportunities, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with business contacts as well as drive all corporate engagements to achieve business growth.
- Responsible for the identification of new MFS products and services.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs and advice appropriately on it
- Responsible for all corporate engagements related to Mobile Money.
- Responsible for the management of 3rd Party integrators and strategic partners – ECG, DStv, etc
- Manage engagements with both government and international agencies whilst following industry trends locally and internationally
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Writing business proposals and responding to RFPs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Follow up new business opportunities and communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of MFS marketing literature
- A University Degree (preferably in Sales and Marketing)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience (experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage) with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Innovations management and development
- Market Intelligence
- Presentation planning and delivery knowledge and skills
- Research & Reporting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Financial Acumen
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Strong written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Skill in Contract Management
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills (Proven ability to negotiate)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by November 1, 2018 to: Email: MTNGhanaRecruitment@mtn.com
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.