Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020.
Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigour, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Senior Legal Associate
The jobholder will be responsible for managing commercial transactions as well as litigation.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in law or its equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) years’ work experience preferably in commercial and litigation matters.
- Must be a qualified lawyer called to the Ghana Bar.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain positive business relationships.
- Must have the ability to lead a team of junior colleagues.
- Must have influencing and negotiation skills.
- Must be a team player who is willing to work for long hours.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th September 2020.