Lincoln Community School Vacancies 2017.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a population of 760 students from over 66 different nationalities.
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Lincoln Community School seeks to appoint a Construction Project Manager to oversee the development and construction of a new facility that is part of the Company’s master plan. The Project Manager would have oversight of all aspects of the project including legal requirements, bid processes, supply chain management, communication program and the actual construction project through to completion.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in architecture, structural engineering or a related field.
• A member in good standing of the Ghana Association of Engineers
Required Skills or Experience
• Minimum of 5years experience as a construction project manager.
• Professional certificate as architect or engineer (and/or be a member in good standing of the Ghana Association of Engineers).
• Experience with project finance and economics.
• Experience with procurement and negotiations.
• Proficient in Autocad (or comparable design software), Microsoft Schedule and appropriate cost control/tracking software.
• Experience of working in an International Environment
• Experience with on an educational facility development.
• Experience with working in a multi -cultural environment.
How to Apply
The compensation package for the position is competitive; salary will depend on relevant experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should submit the following: • Submit a maximum of a two-page cover letter that describes how your experience and training align with the job scope. • Submit a resume/dossier • Submit a list of references that include name, office address, phone (office and cell) and current email address. These should be individuals who have supervised your work including your most recent employer. • Send these documents, preferably as one PDF file to [email protected]
Closing Date: 27 September 2017
Please note that the school will only contact short listed candidates