Africa World Airlines Limited Jobs 2017.
Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for the majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Reports to: Revenue Manager
To proactively initiate, negotiate, implement and control long and short term pricing in designated markets (countries) to maximize overall company revenues.
• Develop and negotiate long term (1 year+) competitive fares per assigned group of countries and routes to meet revenue targets.
• Initiate and negotiate short term tactical prices/promotions to correct gaps in forward bookings and to promote new routes.
• Analyze competitive developments and create a fitting pricing response.
• Analyze trends in fare usage and market share to evaluate the effectiveness of pricing strategies in each country and make adaptations accordingly.
• Work together with Sales and Marketing to roll-out pricing promotions depending on target markets and projected financial results.
• Lead Revenue Controllers to determine the optimum pricing strategies and related fare mix.
• Ensure approved fare levels are filed correctly in SHARES, in the website and in the Global Distribution Systems (GDS’s).
• Coordinate fare audits by giving approved fare levels and conditions of sale and respond to queries on the same.
• Implement the filing and distribution of all approved fares with ATPCO to ensure fares are available in all distribution channels and that they conform to all regulations and Government requirements of the different markets.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professional degree with a strong emphasis on commercial aspects, eg. Commerce, Economics or Marketing
• Minimum 5 years airline experience, 2 years of which must have been in airline Revenue management / Call center/ATO’s/CTO’s
• Proficient in fares and ticketing and proration
• Strong, quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Revenue Managements systems & Shares
• Excellent knowledge of AWA products and services.
• Creativity and independence in developing/implementing long and short term commercially sound pricing solutions in dynamic and highly competitive environments.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Quick and logical thinker
• Team player with good communication skills Strategic orientation with ability to develop a vision on markets and competitive developments
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and change priorities under pressure and uncertainty.
• Decisive, action and results-oriented.
• Good cross-functional awareness
How to Apply
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 September 2017 Only short listed applicants will be contacted