Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Re-Opening Date for the 2020/2021. KNUST Resumption Date for Fresh and Returning Students for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has released the re-opening date for fresh and returning students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: KNUST School Fees Schedule.
KNUST Re-Opening Date for 2020/2021
The Academic Board of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology at the 389th (Special) Meeting held on Wednesday 11th November, 2020, discussed and approved the following proposed arrangements for re-opening and resumption of academic activities.
1. The 2020/2021 academic year ill resume fully in January 2021, i.e. all students reporting. First Year students will report on 9th January, 2021 and Continuing students on 16th January 2021.
2. Adoption of a blended teaching approach of face-to-face and online lectures.
3. Lectures are to be streamed live for the benefit of students joining online in other classrooms and computer labs.
4. Lectures are to be recorded for later reference.
5. Colleges and Halls of Residence/Hostels will be required to observe and put in place appropriate COVID-19 protocols when school resumes.
6. The University will make laptops available to the University Library for students to access/borrow for online lectures.
7. Colleges are to equip lecture halls with the requisite facilities before the commencement of letures.