Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) sandwich reopening date, fees schedule, and registration schedule for the 2021 sandwich session have been released.
The management of the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) has published the reopening arrangement, fees schedule, orientation date, and registration schedule for sandwich programme for the 2021 sandwich session.
AAMUSTED Sandwich Reopening Date and Fees
We welcome all students to AAMUSTED. Please, students, are advised to take note of the following;
1. Students should ensure appropriate full payment of fees as indicated below
|CONTINUING (LEVEL 200 & 300)
|DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION
2. Students who have difficulties in paying fees at the bank should contact the respective Faculty Officer for assistance.
3. Submit payment receipt to Faculty Account Office for clearance.
4. Submit clearance chit to Department Administrator for registration.
5. Continuing students with applicant numbers should continue using the same numbers for all transactions and exercise till further notice.
6. All students should visit the notice boards from time to time for index numbers and other updates.
7. Course registration starts concurrently with lectures. The mode of lectures would be explained during orientation.
8. Orientation for freshers will take place on Sunday, 10th October 2021.
9. Students should submit a copy of the online registration form at the respective campus department and keep the original for future references.
10. Students are to report to the MIS Officer or the Faculty Account Officers with any challenge they may face during the registration process.
11. Please note that late registration attracts a penalty of GHC 20.00 each day after the close of registration on 30th October 2021.
12. Those who are unable to register before the end of the registration period should kindly seek advice from Students Support Services at the Academic Affairs Departments.