The Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) re-opening date for the 2nd semester of the 2021/2022 academic year has been announced.
The management of Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) has published the reopening arrangements for the second semester of the 2021/2022 academic year.
AAMUSTED Re-Opening Date
We welcome all students to AAMUSTED. Please, students are advised to take note of the following:
- Ensure full payment of fees first.
- Submit payment receipt at Faculty Accounts Office for verification and clearance.
- Freshers and Continuing Students’ Course registration starts on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 and ends on Friday, July 8, 2022.
- Submit clearance chit to Department Administrator for registration.
- Students should obtain printed copy of the online registration form from their respective department as evidence of registration.
- Students are to report to the MIS Office or the Faculty Account Office, any challenge which may be indicated by the system during the registration process for assistance.
- Access students’ portal through – https://osissip.osis.online, using AAMUSTED e-mail (eg. [email protected]).
- Visit notice boards to check for timetable and venue for lectures.
- Students who are unable to register before the end of registration period should kindly seek advice from the Department Administrator.
- Note that late registration attracts a penalty each day after the close of registration.
Thank you and welcome once again!