Kings University Admission Form for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications for admission into all KUC’s Undergraduate and Postgraduates programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year is currently open.
Before applying, you need to see Kings University Admission Requirements.
Interested applicants can either
- Download and complete an application form,
- Scan the completed application form as well as WASSCE results.
- Email the scanned documents to [email protected]
- Call the admission officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924 to inform him of your application.
- Apply Online by CLICKING HERE
- Call to talk to an Admissions Officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924.
- Send email to [email protected]
- Application Forms can also be collected from the Kings University College Campus in which case completed application forms should be forwarded by courier to KUC address as stated below:
Kings University College
Aplaku Hills, Weija, Accra,
STUDENT VISA FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The Kings University College shall process students’ VISA applications for all foreign students on
successful admission and full payment of first year’s school fees.
Foreign students shall obtain police report to support their applications for student’s VISA.