Catholic Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out.
The management of the Catholic Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) Ghana is inviting application from interested and suitably qualified applicants for admission into undergraduate programmes offered by the institution for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- 1 CIBT Admission Requirements
- 2 How To Apply for CIBT Admissions
CIBT Admission Requirements
SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate holders
An aggregate score of 24 or better in both the core and elective subjects.
Must be from an accredited institution
The following qualifications are also acceptable for admission to degree programmes in the Department of Business Administration at the Catholic Institute of Business and Technology
- Diplomas from a recognized university
- Post-Secondary Teacher Training College certificate from a recognized institution
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Candidates applying as Mature Students must be at least twenty five (25) years at least two (2) years’ working experience and/or evidence of any other educational upgrading. Note that all matured students will be invited for an interview.
How To Apply for CIBT Admissions
FINAL YEAR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO THE CATHOLIC INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY, CIBT (UNIVERSITY COLLEGE)NOW AND SUBMIT THEIR RESULTS SLIPS LATER. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL THEN BE ISSUED WITH ADMISSION LETTERS.
ADMISSION FORMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE CIBT WEBSITE, www.cibt.edu.gh
Completed application forms should be forwarded in soft copy via email using this address, [email protected] or [email protected]
ADMISSION FORMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM: Download and complete the application form (Click Here)
Application forms can be obtained from the following process or locations
- CIBT Administration Block now located at former Catholic Social Advance Institute building, behind Ministry of Information and Adjacent to the GNAT Hall, Adabraka – Accra. (See the Receptionist) .
Application forms can also be obtained through the following process
- Download and complete the application form (Click Here)
- Pay processing fee at any UBA branch nationwide into the Account Number : 00106750901503
- Wait for application feedback
Degree Programme forms cost GHc100.00
Completed application forms for the degree programme, addressed to The Registrar,
should be mailed to :
The Catholic Institute of Business and Technology
P.O. Box AN 5248, Accra – North
Or delivered by hand to The Admissions Officer at the Administration Block of CIBT, Adabraka – Accra