As a Ghanaian traveling to Dubai, you’ll need a visa. Whatever your reason for visiting, you’ll need to pay the stipulated visa fee for Dubai. So it’s important you know the cost of United Arab Emirate visa fee in Ghana before you start your application.
Importantly, Dubai visa fee in Ghana depends solely on the kind of visa that you are applying for. Different types of visa command different amount of fee. The information about Dubai visa application fees in Ghana is to serve as a guide for Ghanaians who need a UAE visa to study, work, migrate or to visit Dubai.
Types of UAE Visa and Application Fees in Ghana
Before applying for a Dubai visa in Ghana, it is pertinent you know the cost of visa first. Not only that, but you also need to know Dubai visa requirements for Ghanaians and other important information. As earlier stated, Dubai visa fee in Ghana depends solely on the kind of visa that you are applying for. See our guide on how to apply for UAE visa in Ghana.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is now a visa-free country for Ghanaian passport holders. However, below are the fees that were previously paid for UAE visa.
Below are the types of visas available for Ghanaians (With Fees Included):
|VISA FEE (GHS)
|96 hours Visa
|48 hours Visa
|14 Days Visa
|Express Tourist Visa
|Express 96 hours Visa
|Express 48 hours Visa
|Express 14 Days Visa
|90 Days Visa
|90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa
|30 Days Multi-Entry Short Term Visa
UAE Visa Requirements
- Passport – Applicants should have a valid passport with sufficient blank pages. The passport must be valid for at least 3 months beyond return date.
- Travel itinerary – Applicants should provide information about their travel plans, including the date of arrival and departure. All flight details should be mentioned with the application. Individuals who are applying for a transit visa should provide proof of onward travel. This means that they should provide details about their flight ticket out of Dubai.
- Proof of residence – This applies in those cases where there is a difference between the permanent residency status and the current nationality of an applicant.
- Proof of financial means – This is asked only under certain circumstances. It is used to gauge whether an applicant has sufficient funds to visit and stay in the country.
- One colored passport size photograph – Applicants need to submit a recent passport-sized photograph with their full name on the reverse side of the photo.
- Clear passport copy of the sponsor – Applicants must also provide a clear passport copy of their sponsors (if they are sponsored).
- Proof of family relationship (kinship)
- Proof of visa fee
- Visa application form, duly filled with sincerity.
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket (check costs of flights from Ghana to Dubai).
SEE ALSO: How to Get a Job in Dubai From Ghana.
UAE Visa Processing Time
The United Arab Emirate (UAE) visa processing time in Ghana takes about 4 – 5 working days (per UAE calendar Fridays & Saturdays are weekends).
UAE Visa Application Centre in Ghana
Plot No 29, 9 Kakramadu Road,
Cantonments, Next to GOETHE Institute,
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday 0800 – 1500 hours.
For any queries please email us at [email protected]
All information on this page was correct at the time of publication and may change at any time without prior notice. Ghstudents.com is not affiliated to immigration authorities or their application centres and will not be liable for loss or inconvenience arising from the use of this volatile information.