As a Ghanaian traveling to Turkey, you’ll need a visa. Whatever your reason for visiting, you’ll need to pay the stipulated visa fee for Turkey. So it’s important you know the cost of Turkey visa fee in Ghana before you start your application.
Importantly, Turkey visa fee in Ghana depends solely on the kind of visa that you are applying for. Different types of visa command different amount of fee. The information about Turkey visa application fees in Ghana is to serve as a guide for Ghanaians who need a Germany visa to study, work, migrate or to visit Germany.
Turkey Visa Application Fees in Ghana
Before applying for a Turkey visa in Ghana, it is pertinent you know the cost of visa first. Not only that, but you also need to know Turkey visa requirements for Ghanaians and other important information. To apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (2) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the Turkey Immigration Department to process a visa. Any changes after paying the Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- Tourist E-visa (Single Entry) – $119.00
- Business E-visa (Single Entry) – $129.00
Turkey Visa Processing Time
Ghanaians needs to provide personal information like name, address, e-mail, arrival date, passport info, and many more. Also, you must choose the best processing time that fits your needs. You may review the following amazing options:
- Standard processing –this may be the longest processing time but the timeframe is just 1 business day. If you are not in a hurry, this option is perfect for the cost of $80.70.
- Rush processing – if you want your application moves faster, you can choose this option. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 2 hours, and you will pay $100.70 for it.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready to use in just 15 minutes for a higher fee of $120.70.
Turkey Visa Application Centre in Ghana