Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for IT Consortium Recruitment 2023/2024.
IT Consortium is one of Africa’s leading financial services technology solutions providers. Our mission is simple: To provide innovative systems that bring obvious value to our patrons. We adapt technology to create systems that provide clear competitive advantages to our customers. At IT Consortium, we strictly adhere to high ethical standards and exhibit pure dedication to excellence in all operational aspects.
Job Title: Java Developer
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using Java technologies
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing software applications
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of software development processes
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development, including those related to Redis, message-driven architectures, Spring Boot, and AWS development tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Springboot, Quarkus
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with message-driven architectures
- Experience with AWS development tools.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills