Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Google Technology Company Recruitment 2023/2024.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Software Engineer
Research Software Engineer
- Experience with Data Analysis, Machine Learning, and Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Experience in technical leadership.
- Experience in coding.
- Experience developing solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
- Experience using earth observations and environmental data.
- Experience with machine learning technologies such as probabilistic modeling, uncertainty quantification, computer vision and image analysis, transformers, etc.
About The Job
As a Software Engineer in Google Research, you’ll set up large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly, managing deadlines and deliverables while applying the latest theories to develop new and improved products, processes, or technologies. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, you will work on real-world problems that span the breadth of computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search and much more. You will also actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world.
- Develop real-world impact-focused projects end-to-end, from conception to exploration and research, to implementation and operational deployment.
- Develop solutions for the real world, large-scale problems, particularly focused on Africa.
- Develop machine learning models in Python (with Tensorflow or JAX) and develop tools and systems to train them at scale on Google’s infrastructure.
- Contribute to real-world deployment and testing of solutions at-scale.
- Be able to take initiative and demonstrate technical leadership to drive research.
Google is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 28th April 2023