Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment 2024/2025 is out | The Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Form for Field Officer 2024/2025.
We believe you visited this page because you want to apply for the Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment. Just, read on while we take you through the process of applying for the Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment 2024/2025.
Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment
relevant, accurate and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development -as stipulated in Clause 3 of the Statistical Service Act, 2019 (Act 1003), and oversight of capacity building in the statistical ecosystem, GSS routinely engages data collection personnel in the discharge of its duties. The engagement of field staff is preceded by trainings aimed at equipping trainees with the knowledge, understanding and application of the instruments for data collection. Due to the recurrence of this activity in the conduct of national censuses and surveys, GSS has resolved to certify trainers to engender the following: continuous learning, retraining and coaching; a three-way (GSS, field staff and respondents) trust building; equitable distribution of trainers across localities and enumeration areas; creation of a a pool of trainers to be used by all data collection institutions; and institute a career development path for trainers.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Recruitment 2024/2025 | GSS Recruitment 2022.
- Transform diverse data formats including spatial, administrative, big data, and pictorial into analyzable forms using contemporary data mining and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Develop algorithms and employ machine learning techniques to analyze complex, large, and multiple datasets.
- Compile and provide adjustment factors to address biases across different sources and modes of data collection.
- Forecast outcomes of a wide range of socio-demographic, behavioral, and economic variables.
- Adapt off-the-shelf tools for monitoring and evaluating a wide range of data within Ghana Statistical Services across the National Statistical System, and national and sub-national policymaking units.
Geographic Information System Officer
- Prepare and maintain customized GIS databases.
- Create static and dynamic maps for surveys and censuses.
- Manipulate and present geographical information by developing programs to convert GIS information to other formats.
- Recreate geographical spaces using GIS techniques and remote sensing imagery.
Information Technology Officer
- Design and create prototypes according to specifications
- Write source code to program applications
- Perform unit and integration testing of application
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of applications.
Human Resource Management Officer
- Evaluate and manage staff performance and professional development
- Facilitate promotion, posting, secondment, and transfer of staff.
- Facilitate the management of labor issues in accordance with existing labor laws, regulations, and practices to ensure industrial harmony.
- Coordinate training programs and schedules.
- Prepare work plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Maintain a Fixed Assets Register.
- Provide accounting support to all assigned projects.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and resolve all audit queries.
Data Processing Officer
- Develop data capture applications
- Write syntax and develop programs for data monitoring, processing, and analysis.
- Conduct real-time and batch data processing for the different stages of the data life cycle.
- Develop analytical frameworks using statistical methods and techniques.
- Design and collect a wide range of demographic, socio-economic, behavioral, spatial, and environmental variables.
- Prepare and link large-scale datasets (e. survey data with census data; administrative data with surveys and censuses information).
- Build and maintain both static and interactive databases of all macroeconomic indicators either generated by GSS or any other agency
- Review, document, and update theoretical and conceptual relationships among key macroeconomic indicators
- Generate and disseminate trends and patterns among key macroeconomic indicators
How to Apply For Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment
Applicants are to state their position of choice in the application letter before mailing it to the above email.
Application Closing Date
The closing date of application is 18th April 2022
Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
NB: All recruited persons can be posted to either the head office in Greater Accra or any of the 16 Regional Offices across the country. Qualified