How to check the Ministry of Health (MOH) clearance online for the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Following the recruitment of qualified nurses for the 2019 Ministry of Health recruitment exercise, the recruitment portal has been enabled for suitably qualified nurses to check their recruitment clearance.
Registered nurses who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance can now check and apply for positions in the 10 organizations.
How to Check Ministry of Health Clearance
To check your Ministry of Health (MOH) recruitment clearance, follow the procedures below;
- Visit the MOH recruitment clearance portal: https://hr.moh.gov.gh/check-clearance
- Enter your index number in the section provided.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT button.
To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the online application.