Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment for Senior Administrative Assistant. The application deadline is 22nd May 2019.
The Ghana Institute of Languages is located in Accra, the capital of Ghana, and teaches English, French, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian languages. It was established in 1961 by the first President of Ghana, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah.
- Company: Ghana Institute of Languages
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain an effective record-keeping system for easy accessibility and information retrieval
• Manage the Online Students Information System (OSIS)
• Attend to students and the general public on registration issues
• Generate broad sheets for academic board
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Director and the Administrative Officer (Academic)
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education Administration, Management Studies or Human Resource Management and its related fields from a recognized tertiary institution
• At least 2 years post-qualification working experience in a similar position
• Should be computer literate and must have knowledge of an educational software
• Age: Not above 35 years
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, to the following address: By Mail; The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By Hand Delivery; Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra
Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors.
Closing Date: 22nd May 2019