Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 is out. The Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment form and application portal for 2020 is open interested and suitably qualified candidates.
I believe you visited this page because you want to apply for the Ghana AIDS Commission job. The Ghana AIDS Commission recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of a Director of Administration
To provide technical, operational and administrative leadership in the management of material resources for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission.
- Provide inputs for the formulation of policies of the Commission
- Coordinate the development of work plan of the Division
- Ensure the preparation of annual budget of the Division
- Coordinate the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Division
- Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division
- Ensure the availability of material resources to support the activities of the Commission
- Coordinate the development of processes, procedures and guidelines for the management of material resources of the Commission.
- Coordinate the development and management of ICT infrastructure for the Commission
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of procurement plans of the Commission
- Coordinate the organisation of all meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences of the Commission
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Division
- Oversee the management of the estate of the Commission
- Oversee the management of the corporate image of the Commission
- Oversee the effective and efficient management of records of the Commission
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Administration, Management, or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience. five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable organisation
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission in consultation with the Goveming Board.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Extensive leadership. administrative and managerial skills.
- Good knowledge of HIV and AIDS issues.
- Good knowledge of the operations of the Ghana AIDS Commission.
- Good knowledge of public service administrative regulations.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Very good negotiation, diplomacy, lobbying and conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge of Public Service Financial and Human Resource regulations.
How to Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
Alternatively, it can be submitted to:
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION MINISTRIES
P.O. BOX GP 1618
Enquiries can be made on:
Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: Three (3) weeks from the date of first publication of this advertisement.