Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Limited Recruitment 2020.
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Limited is a reputable firm in Ghana.
JOB TITLE: AVIATION ADVISOR
- Ensure that Aviation competencies are implemented and see that the same are attended to.
- Ensure that the necessary aviation services management system support processes are set up, implemented and kept updated.
- Acquire, or produce/develop, and distribute the relevant documents pertaining to the functions.
- Assist external audits.
- Implement the measures aimed at improving a specific performance and manages the processes pertaining to the execution of corrective and proactive actions.
- Make periodic visits to the Operators in the region/BU to verify operations are being performed in compliance with contract specifications.
- Follow up outstanding audit recommendations to confirm action on compliance and feedback LOGIS.
- Ensure that the GUs in the region/BU have in place a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan (ERP), containing defined interfaces with the Contractors’ ERP, to facilitate the effective management of accidents and/or serious incidents, to provide a quick-response plan for search and rescue mission in support of Company’s flight operations, and other Company activity-related accidents/incidents.
- Verify that Contractor’s ERP contains a defined interface with BU’s ERP, and regular drills are carried out in order to familiarize personnel with it and also to detect any deficiencies.
- Ensure that all aircraft accidents and incidents that occur involving aviation activities are fully reported to LOGIS. Investigate, as far as possible, the circumstances of aircraft accidents and incidents involving third parties, and provide feedback to LOGIS.
- Provide professional leadership and guidance to Aviation Advisors/Supervisors within the region.
- Verify with Local Content Department the compliance of RW/FW Operator with the Local Content Plan (i.e. training of the Local Resources.
Residential in Accra, Ghana.
- Decision-making skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Experience working as an Aviation Advisor
- Pilot, Engineering degree, Ground Operation Post Holder, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, Aeronautical Engineer or qualified practitioner
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you’ll receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
Our values of respect, integrity, and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognizing diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.