Teledata ICT Jobs 2017
Teledata ICT is Ghana’s leading Internet and Telephone services company serving more than 2,000 business clients and 45,000 users. Founded in 2004, we employ over 100 highly skilled and educated Ghanaian professionals. Our headquarters are located at #10 Mensa Saba Road, Kokomlemle, Accra.
Job Title: Business Sales Executive
Essential Functions of the Position Holder
- Contacts businesses to discuss the company’s products and services and gets through to decision-makers
- Sells company’s services and products directly to corporate entities
- Prospects and closes business opportunities to maximize sales revenue and meet company objectives.
- Proactively nurtures and builds strong relationships with key accounts within the assigned sector through regular close contact, including regular face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communications.
- Interacts and communicates with existing customers on a regular basis, and sustains rapport with them by making period visit, and to explore specific needs for new opportunities.
- Coordinates and works closely with appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction and incident resolution.
- Manages sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate leads flow to reach targeted sales objectives
Qualified candidates for this position will possess a minimum of first degree in business or marketing with four or more years of related experience in sales and/or corporate or key account management in telecommunication and/or ISP industry. OR any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of telecommunication and/or ISP industry.
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Skill in consultative selling and persuasion.
- Skill in oral and written communication, including ability to make presentation and clearly express thoughts to others and exchange information.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and expertise to the demands of the job, and to handle technical challenges skillfully, thoroughly and effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationship with others staff at all levels and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
If you meet the qualification and the opportunity is attractive to you, please forward your resume to the email address below.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.