Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment 2023/2024.
Complete Farmer is a mission-driven and diverse team revolutionizing farming by combining cutting-edge technological farming protocols and innovations with a unique business model.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Work in a dynamic environment to make a meaningful impact by working on the development and
implementation of an embedded finance product. You would be working with the FinTech Products and Development team and will report to the Product Director.
About your role on the team
This position is mainly responsible for owning the Product Development process. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams as the intermediary
between the product development and product implementation team, with responsibility for the successful completion of the product deployment centered around analyses, procedures, and reporting metrics.
Basically, the Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting analyses of the market and the product, building processes around the proper implementation procedure, and coordinating the technical team to implement the product design.
- Conduct market research and analysis of the FinTech target audience toward the scope of the product and implementation schedule. This will be especially necessary for the first phase of the product specification.
- Own and translate business goals into actionable product development processes (SCRUM Master). You will work with the product development and implementation teams to build the FinTech platform.
- Run product testing procedures and quality assurance checks.
- Conduct a review of product phases and sprints and retrieve data insights for the analysis.
- Development of product plans and project management and monitoring performance and progress.
- Allocation/Recommendation of resources to ensure cost efficiency and improve team efficiency within the FinTech space.
- Recommend and implement relevant configuration specifications for the payment platform integration processes.
- Own the implementation of team-approved processes. Raise alerts for updates and timeline progress and share reporting requirements with the larger team.
- Be responsible for all platform and process documentation. Management of technical documentation and record keeping for team access.
- Review and provide recommendations for technical gaps to support the technical team to optimize operations for the product build.
- Own platform and product monitoring for improvement, through analysis of performing requirements.
- Relationships with internal and external stakeholders for optimized integration.
- Arrange stand-up meetings with the team for regular updates and assigned task progress tracking.
- Perform frequent requirement analysis, documenting efforts, and communication of insights and plans for improvement.
To succeed you must…
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in IT or computer science)
- Not less than 3-year experience as a BA.
- Previous experience with a FinTech or pure technology firm with a focus on anticipating business and product requirements (for innovation and improvement).
- Ownership of reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Efficient analytical planning and conceptual thinking skills.
- Conversance with SCRUM Agile working
- Knowledge & experience in systems analysis and quality assurance (for User Acceptance Testing)
- Ability to document processes and journeys (Story mapping and user flows)
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Experience with SQL (query) writing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 30th March 2023