Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zeine & Ata Media-Tech Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Content Developer
- Write, edit and publish content for the copy, captions, web, mailings, and other formats.
- You will be actively involved in creating marketing strategies for developing content.
- Monitor and adjust content to fit with brand guidelines.
- Adhere to and adjust the content calendar to reflect strategy and availability.
- Translate business objectives and strategy into compelling written content for specific audiences.
- On Professional Development Program– our Zeine & Ata Tech Media Fellowship
- Full time and with the goal to be permanent
- Most projects will be focused on achieving noticeably remarkable and portfolio-worthy results for our 5+ group companies, and third party clients
The variety: you will get a diversity of four types of work, as listed below.
- First is marketing focused writing such as web site text, video scripts, brochures, and portfolio case studies. This involves clearly relaying what a product is about in sales collateral, why a potential customer should buy or pay for something, why its better than the competition, or why industry should care in the case of press releases.
- Second is edgy advertising scripts and long-form blog posts, the kind that our in-house video production crew can turn into share-worthy advertisements that evoke emotion or that captivate readers.
- Thirdly, miscellaneous communications such as internal and external speech-writing for our executives, editing high-value email communications, internal training documents for various departments, etc.
- Fourth is assisting the sales team with the marketing elements of their sales proposals and building up a library of snippets for them to use..
- Gain further experience with both small short-term and large long-term briefs.
- Collaborate with our marketing project manager, graphic designer, UX designers, executives, and sales personnel.
- Engage in constructive debate to challenge your writing; standing up for your choices, while being willing to use respectful criticism, with or without the sugar coating, to iterate into even better results.
- An open environment that allows for collaborations and team relationships.
- Masterful English skills.
- A deep appreciation of the psychology that goes behind convincing writing and publicity.
- Passionate about writing
- Keen about the world and effect of social media
- Can be very convincing and exciting within your writing.
- Get deeply involved with challenges and will persevere at length to achieve victory.
- Takes pride in work.
- No specific requirements for formal education or industry experience. We evaluate each applicant based on merit rather than formalities and we accept that some candidates might be new to a couple of the areas we have mentioned.
Nice To Have:
- Highly ambitious goals to develop as an authority in sales writing.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 24th February 2020.