Applications are open for The Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2024. you can read more about The Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2024 below and apply.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards system aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, Chevening offers two types of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships. Recipients are personally chosen by British embassies and high commissions worldwide. For the upcoming academic year, around 1,500 scholarships are being offered globally.
The 2024 Chevening UK Government Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at UK Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Recipients of the Chevening Scholarship 2023 will enjoy the following benefits:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Choose your country here and select Chevening Scholarship.
To apply for the Chevening Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Choose your country here and select Chevening Scholarship.
- Create an account and fill in your personal information.
- Complete the quiz to ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Fill out the application with the required data and prepare the necessary documents including completed education documents, English language qualifications, and offers for proposed courses of study.
- Submit the application.