Clark University offers undergraduate scholarship to international students through the very prestigious Global Scholars Programme.
Clark University Undergraduate Scholarship
The Global Scholars Program builds on Clark University’s long-standing commitment to provide a challenging education with a global focus. The Global Scholars Program (GSP) is a special program for incoming international students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in their home communities before attending Clark. Global scholars receive guidance and opportunities to build on their leadership skills so they can make a difference at Clark, in the Worcester area, and in the global community.
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must:
- be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- also have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- maintain an annual GPA of at least a 3.0. Failure to do so may result in a decrease or loss of Global Scholar scholarship.
Value of Scholarship: Successful candidates will receive:
- a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including a semi-annual dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, and receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
How to Apply for Clark University Undergraduate Scholarship
- If you are interested in the Global Scholars Program, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1, 2019).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essay is Nov. 15 for Early Action and Early Decision, and Feb. 1 for Regular Decision candidates.
For more information, visit the Clark University Undergraduate Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2019