Applications are open for The American Culinary Foundation (ACF) Scholarships, USA. you can read more about The American Culinary Foundation (ACF) Scholarships, USA below and apply.
The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation, in collaboration with the American Academy of Chefs (AAC), is pleased to provide a limited number of scholarships annually to students pursuing various culinary programs.
The American Culinary Foundation (ACF) Scholarships, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs in the USA.Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Culinary Arts
- Partial Funding up to $2,500.
This scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
- Applications are based on a point system and will be evaluated by the scholarship selection committee.
- Points can be earned for academic grade point average; culinary competition participation; culinary volunteer activities; and ACF involvement. Students will be notified by email of any scholarship award or denial 30 business days after the application deadline.
- Applicants are encouraged to reapply if scholarships are needed in future years.
- ACF reserves the right to cancel any scholarship at any time if the applicant fails to meet the standards of academic progress or falsifies information reported
Scholarship deadlines are April 30 and October 31 of each year.