Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified undergraduate and masters North African students for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2021/2022 to study at the University College Dublin, Ireland.
The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s undergraduate/graduate programs and encourage early application.
UCD Global Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open to all successful applicants to eligible full time, taught programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Eligible programmes are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught programmes, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the programme is awarded by another institution. All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global
Excellence Scholarship. A full list of eligible programmes is provided in Eligible Programmes.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship awards are applicable to full time Masters programmes, this is excluding all clinical programmes and Masters programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint masters programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing;
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Eligible Countries: African countries (The following countries are not considered for the African Global Excellence Scholarship but will instead be consider for the Middle East and North Africa Global Excellence Scholarship:
Value of Scholarship
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
How to Apply for UCD Global Excellence Scholarships
In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
For more information, visit the UCD Global Excellence Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021