Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) Congregation Ceremony Schedule 2020. Cape Coast Technical University 2nd Congregation Ceremony Schedule for 2020 has been released. The CCTU Congregation ceremony is scheduled to hold on Saturday, February 22 2020.
It is announced for the information of Cape Coast Technical University Alumni, Staff, Parents and the General Public that the 2ndCongregation of Cape Coast Technical University for the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech. Building and B. Tech. Mechanical) Degrees, Higher National Diploma and Diploma Certificate Programmes have been slated for Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. prompt at the University’s Ceremonial Grounds.
Graduands who wish to be presented at the Congregation are to register at the Academic Office of Cape Coast Technical University on or before Saturday, February 22, 2020
The following particulars would be required:
1. a. Full name of graduand
b. Programme of study
c. Year of completion
2. The Congregation fees are as follows:
Bachelor of Technology – Three Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis(GH¢380.00)
Higher National Diploma, Professional Diploma & Diploma Graduands (DBA, DCA, and DBTA) – Three Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢380.00)
3. Payments should be made to the Cape Coast Technical University Bank Account: Ghana Commercial Bank, Cape Coast Main (3011130006430) using smartpay.
Certificates would be presented to graduands immediately after the ceremony.
4. Graduands would be required to attend Rehearsals on Friday, February 21, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. prompt at the Ceremonial Grounds.
5. Graduands can pick up their gowns and other paraphernaliaon or before Friday, February 21, 2020 at the main Stores of Cape Coast Technical University.
6. Graduands will be required to return their gowns to the Cape Coast Technical University Stores before they would be presented with their certificates.
All graduands are to note that those who are unable to attend the graduation would pay the same amount during the collection of their certificates.
Dress Code: Formal
ALL ARE CORDIALLY INVITED