The Catholic University College Admission Form for undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Catholic University College Undergraduate admission for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Candidates must meet the Catholic University College Admission Requirements before being considered for admission.
Recommended: List of Courses Offered at Catholic University College.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION
- Visit the College website; https://www.cug.edu.gh/
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FILL THE FORM
- Applicants should exercise great care in completing the Application Form since any errors might lead to the rejection of the application form. (Note: Any incomplete Application Form will not be processed).
- An applicant is requested to complete ONLY one set of Application Form.
- An applicant is requested to complete the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS with all the relevant information
as required. However, Part D on page 7 should be in small letters.
- One passport size photograph of applicant with his/her name and signature at the back should be fixed at the right-top-corner of page 2.
- An applicant should enclose every relevant certificates/result slips and other qualifications to facilitate the processing of the Application Form for admission.
- An applicant to be considered for a higher placement should enclose his/her transcripts.
- Mature Applicant should include in the Application Form copies of his/her Birth Certificate and Letters of Employment of First Appointment.
- The University shall not be responsible for any negligence on the part of any applicant.