Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CAMFED Ghana Recruitment for Transition Guides (Peer Educators/Facilitators).
Camfed is an international non-profit organisation established in 1993 with a mission to multiply girls’ access to education and accelerate the benefits to individuals, their families and communities in Africa. Camfed works to tackle poverty and inequality by supporting girls to go to school and succeed, and empowering young women to become leaders of change. Camfed invests in girls and women in the poorest rural communities in sub-Saharan Africa, where girls face acute disadvantage but where their empowerment transforms communities.
- Company: CAMFED Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Diploma or degree holder
- Must have completed National Service
- Must have the passion to work with young women and also be able to mentor them
- Must have good leadership, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate the values and ethics in relation to promoting child protection, gender equality, commitment, urgency and dignity
- Women preferred.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should complete the application via http://bit.ly/tgrecruitment
- Kindly ensure to update your current CV, highest educational certificate and national service certificate.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.