Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Boost Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Boost Ghana is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing & Customer Experience Analyst
The purpose of your role is to ensure an efficient management of the database of the consumer goods ordered by our customers, optimize their pricing at all times, and generate insights for the commercial management of our catalog and customer experience. You will ensure that our key touch points reflect the right products at the right prices in line with business policy at all times. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Operations team, suppliers, market liaisons and the product manager to create new products in the products db;
- Ensure that the products db has the right information at all times and is up to date always in terms of price, nomenclature, images, GTINs and suppliers;
- Develop and implement processes to archive obsolete products in the database without losing data;
- You will have overall responsibility for the integrity of the products database as it relates to product accuracy and consistency in all the features of the product, optimizing for the customer experience and profitability;
- Develop and implement processes for gathering the relevant product and supplier information from various sources and update their prices on regular basis as per business policy and SLAs;
- Lead in the implementation of customer and market pricing research and analysis to drive sales, improve margins and customer experience;
- Create dashboards for tracking various commercial aspects of our products’ usage, costs and profitability;
- Analyze customer usage data to highlight insights and recommend actions for optimizing customer experience, usage, retention and profitability;
- Implement and manage our voice of the customer (VOC) program to drive customer-centricity across the organization;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager from time to time.
These values should strongly resonate with you and are the foundations of the company we will build together:
- Purpose-driven: You should be motivated by the potential for impact.
- Being real: You are always your honest, authentic self, through good times and bad.
- Tenacity: When faced with adversity, you relentlessly persevere until you find a solution.
- Compassion: You put yourself in the shoes of others to understand their challenges and take action to help them.
- Courage: You do not fear taking the road less traveled, going against the crowd, and making the hard decision.
- Well Being: You take care of yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically to be the best that you can be.
To fit our culture and be successful in this role, you should possess these ways of thinking and behaving:
- Being exemplary and able to inspire confidence in others through the way you behave, work and talk;
- You have drive, strong sense of ownership and love to create tools and processes in a startup or small business environment;
- Being open-minded to learn new more effective ways of working and unlearn old ways;
- You are a problem solver and you have the ability to bring multiple innovative tools, methods, and thought-processes to the team;
- An ability to continuously assess, prioritize, and complete tasks in a dynamic environment where speed of execution trumps perfection.
- A relentless pursuit to build for scale and a strong distaste for waste and inefficiency.
- Holding yourself and others accountable to a high standard of performance at all times.
- Being self-aware of your own strengths and weaknesses, continuously seeking feedback and looking to learn and grow.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral across the organization
How to Apply
Interested persons should kindly email a one-page motivation letter and CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2rd July 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.