Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 11th July 2020.
Job Title: Internal Medicine Physician
- Deliver professional health services including provision of critical care services.
- Take a comprehensive approach to caring for critical care patients.
- Handle technological procedures and devices used in the critical care setting.
- A two-year accredited fellowship in critical care medicine after the internal medicine residency
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Critical/Intensive Care Doctor.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and ATLS
- A valid home country license must always be maintained.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to the English language.
How to Apply
Send your resume/CV with required documents to Althene Labog at [email protected] and write in the subject: COVID19 Ghana_
- Start Date: Immediately – September 28, 2020
- The contract for 6 months
- Location: Accra, Ghana