Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Zelco Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2021.
- Company: Zelco Engineering Services Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Subsea Project Engineer
In depth technical knowledge of Subsea Systems (mainly XTs and SPS systems plus Structures, Controls, Umbilical, Risers and Flowlines) in Deepwater Projects in all project phases (design, tender, construction/testing and installation).
- It is likely that one of the candidates will have a skill-set focused on Subsea Systems – Predominantly XT’s and SPS as-well-as Controls and the other will likely have more experience focused on Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines though a combination of the 2 is preferred.
- Experience within all project stages (Design, Tender, Constriction and Installation)
- Deepwater Project Experience
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience within the industry
- Good communication (people) skills
- Experience within subsea intervention scopes of work and be familiar with work class ROV operations and standards as well as the ROV tools used
- Fluent English
- Experiences from both contractor and operator side is welcomed.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply HERE.