Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Alpha Mead Group Recruitment 2023/2024.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor: Hard Services
|Alpha Mead Group
Facility Supervisor: Hard Services
- Work with the facility manager in conducting MBWA on the facility
- Provide thought leadership on all F.M service delivery and act as a subject matter expert for service delivery for a total FM offer
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within health, safety, and sustainability activities
- Ensure PPMs are conducted and properly coordinated
- Oversee and facilitate toolbox meetings on-site
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and equipment, including hiring contractors for major projects
- Oversee the water and sewage treatment plant processes to ensure proper hygiene
- Monitoring equipment and machinery to ensure that they are in good working order
- Manage unplanned maintenance, repair, and recovery for the facility as required within the shortest possible time.
- Follow-up on timelines to ensure periodic services such as generator and elevator servicing, facility
- Adopt energy-saving techniques by turning off lights, putting off equipment, and using of inverter to the firm’s advantage and sourcing for other energy-saving options
- Assist with and coordinate internal office and furniture moves
- Work with the Facility Manager with special projects-related duties such as office construction and refurbishments and vendor bidding processes.
- Manage and ensure routine fumigation of offices across the branches.
- Execute other assignments as assigned by the Facility Manager
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Facility Officer in a Facility Management Company
- Knowledge of Facility Management Enabled Software will be a big plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to take initiative and collaborate, positive attitude, and keep confidential.
- Detail-oriented and process-driven
- Demonstrated flexible approach and ability to work under pressure and to organise and manage
- Sound communication skills expressed in written and verbally
- Demonstrate traits of an Alpha Mead Breed in ways of working: strive for impact, take initiatives, collaborate openly, and innovate fearlessly
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2023.