Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GSM Systems Recruitment 2020.
GSM Systems is a reputable firm in Ghana.
- Company: GSM Systems
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Telecoms Test Engineer
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing deployed telecommunications equipment. Your key functions will be:
- BTS/TX/Power equipment maintenance
- Keeping records of upgrades, repairs, and maintenance performed
- Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of telecoms equipment.
*Additional duties may be assigned, as deemed necessary within the scope of this position.
- Ghanaian citizenship or permanent residency – this is not an ex-pat role
- HND, Electronics Engineering or anything related;
- Must have Ericsson and Huawei experience in installation, commissioning, RBS 2000/6000/BTS3900
- Telecom TX/RAN field installation.
- Software installation and configuration (LMT/Moshel/GUI’s)
- Telecommunications field service
- Cisco/Ericsson router and switches
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Personality/Cultural Success Factors
- Easy to do business with; resourceful, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Easy to delegate to.
- Ability to work in a lean work environment and be hands-on when involving in all areas of responsibility as the company evolves – GSM Systems cherishes doers.
- Capacity to effectively multi-task and prioritize time.
- Lives technology. Incorporates technology into the fabric of his/her life.
- The ability to quickly, instinctively, and immediately solve problems without sacrificing technical accuracy. In this process, a key skill is to self-edit sub-consciously and to focus on what counts.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Inspires, energizes, and excites others with a clear vision of how things should be done better.
- Member of the digital thumb tribe – is always networked and connected.
- The desire and the ability to continuously process significant feedback from multiple sources and to rapidly convert this learning into action.
- Strong communicator – can easily put thoughts into words. Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Harnesses individual and group strengths to raise performance levels from good to great.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2020.