Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Akka Kappa Ltd Property Solutions Recruitment for Facilities Supervisor.
- Company: Akka Kappa Ltd Property Solutions
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination of the Facilities Coordinator as well as assist the Property Management team with the day to day activities related to the management of reported defects by tenants in all the properties managed by Akka Kappa.
- It is mandatory for the ideal candidate will hold a University degree in Construction Management, Facilities Management, Construction Technology or Real Estate Development from a reputable university. Certification in facilities management will be a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a related field is mandatory.
- Excellent and proven communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particular emphasis in Excel) is mandatory. A test will be administered to shortlisted candidates to verify their skill in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft project will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in planning and logistics.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner are of utmost importance.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Maintain relationship with tenants and respond appropriately to resolve daily maintenance request (emergency and regular) from the tenants as they arise, being those exclusively related to common areas or in the tenant’s home that were supplied by the owner of the compound, in compliance with company procedures.
- Co-ordinate access to properties for repair works to be carried out
- Keep record of all maintenance requests using the company approved job cards template
- Supervise and direct the work of the artisan and/or supplier contracted for the works within the agreed timeframe
- Follow-up on pending maintenance/repair requests with artisans and/or suppliers and report to management on a weekly basis
- Conduct a monthly follow up with tenants and submit report to Management for review
- Conduct inspections and inventories of properties rented by tenants. In addition, conduct handovers and takeover of rented properties strictly following company procedures.
- Reviewing data base of useful contacts of suppliers and artisans with appropriate description of works.
- Reviewing weekly reports prior to submission to Head, Property Management.
- Responsible for ensuring all reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate record of all documents related to inspections, inventories, handover, repair works and takeover both on file (hardcopy) and on OneDrive
- Ensure handover procedures are met and all documents are signed and filed
- Organise weekly reports for Head, Property Management and for Technical Director
- Other tasks that may arise.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.