Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Family Health International (FHI) 360 Recruitment 2021. The application deadline is 10th July 2021.
Family Health International (FHI) 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
MANAGE fixed asset register for projects subject to FHI 360 & Donor policy with reference to Ghana Office Management Manual (GOMM)
REVIEW Payroll for Accuracy and ensure salaries are paid with reference to Ghana Office Management Manual (GOMM) timelines
Ensure TIMELY payment of all payroll and other statutory deductions as per the laws of Ghana
TRACK and MONITOR Bank balances to ensure there is adequate cash available to implement activities
MANAGE advance and related reconciliations for GHANA office small projects, shared services and HQ managed projects with timely submission of reports in compliance with Ghana Office Management Manual (GOMM)
LOAD Monthly SMAC allocations into GFAS and ensure minimal errors
PROCESS expat and TCN payments ensuring confidentiality and completing monthly Expat workbooks for each employee
ACT as finance POC for EpiC project and manage sub grant finances
PREPARE VAT returns and submissions to donors for ACT to END | West, EpiC/KPIF and Shared Services
CONSOLIDATE quarterly accruals for ACT to END | West, EpiC/KPIF and Shared Services
PREPARE day to day financial transactions to include monthly cash advance request from headquarters, payment requests, procurement dossiers and many more
Advising Staff on new FHI360’s and USAID’s policies and procedures where applicable
Perform Any Other finance and administrative duties as assigned
1. Support and Maintain system (GFAS) for providing documentation for accounting transactions, enter all transactions and resolve any discrepancies or clarification for accounting records.
2. Assure completeness of supporting documentation and accuracy of entries for financial reporting on standardized forms.
3. Review and analyze pending expenditures for appropriate action.
4. Ensure and maintain smooth and timely flow of all expenditures related to reports and audit documentations.
5. Monitors invoice information put into accounts payable system for accuracy with minimal errors.
1. Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Commerce or related field.
2. At least 8 years experience of working in an organization of similar or related nature, size, and complexity.
3. Minimum of 2 years of experience with a USAID-Funded project is preferred.
4. Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and/or experiences in accounting, administration and procurement.
5. Excellent planning, management, and organizational skills. Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
6. Strong analytical and organizational skills.
7. Strong MS Office skills, including Excel.
8. Strong written and oral presentation skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Closing Date: 12th August. 2021.