Accra College of Medicine Admission Form 2023/2024 – ACM admissions. The Accra College of Medicine Admission Form (ACM) admissions form for the 2023/2024 academic year has been released.
LATEST UPDATE: As of the time of publication, the Accra College of Medicine mature access form for the 2023/2024 academic year is not yet out. This post is intended to serve as a guide to prospective applicants.
The management of Accra College of Medicine (ACM) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 admissions. Interested candidates must meet the ACM entry requirements for admission before applying.
How to Apply to Accra College of Medicine Admissions
The Accra College of Medicine online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GHS 20.00 electronically via Mobile money or VISA, or can be purchased at the following Banks: Zenith Bank (ZB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Fidelity Bank (FBL), Republic Bank (HFC), Ecobank (EBG), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank (UMB), Consolidated Bank Ghana and Prudential Bank. The online application E-Vouchers for International Applicants and Ghanaians applying from abroad can be obtained via Mobile Money or VISA for GHS 50.00.
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS
WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants and Ghanaians with foreign qualifications from schools which write the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the IGCSE (O and A level) such as Alpha Beta, Faith Montessori International School, Ghana International School, New Nation International School, SOS – Hermann GMEINER International College and Tema International School etc., should purchase the Ghanaian Applicants Form and continue with their application.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND GHANAIANS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
International Students, as well as Ghanaians who studied abroad for either High School and/or College/ University(ies) should apply by purchasing the International Applicants Form and continue with their application.
ENTRANCE EXAMS AND INTERVIEWS
All eligible shortlisted candidates will be admitted into the Programme subject to passing an Entrance Examination and Oral Interview.
NOTE: At any of the Banks listed above, applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served. Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their Pin will be sent to their mobile phones. After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should CAREFULLY follow the instructions given. After the application has been submitted on-line, the e-voucher should be kept in a safe place as it may be required by applicants when accessing their admission status at a later date.
Instructions For Online Application Form
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE FORM
1. DOCUMENTS NEEDED
The following documents will be needed before the application can be completed.
- Passport picture (size of picture should not be more than 2MB)
- An original copy of your SSCE/WASSCE results slip issued by WAEC or equivalent certificate OR for those who have not written WASSCE, an original transcript from your High School
- Original Transcripts of Academic Records from the University(ies) attended (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of recommendation from 2 referees in your High School and/or previous University attended.
- 1 letter from Sponsor(s) undertaking to pay all your fees showing detailed information of their present work status and a copy of their Bank Statement (which should not be older than 3 months)
- Proof of Health Insurance (Private or NHIS)
2. FORM 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Complete all details on the form.
- Upload your passport picture – make sure the picture is the required size (i.e. 2MB; read instructions on form). Your picture will be displayed when you click on SAVE AND CONTINUE, which will send you to FORM 2. You can return to the FORM 1 to view picture or continue to complete the form.
3. FORM 2 – EXAMINATIONS PAGE
- Complete details of your EXAMINATION RESULTS (NON-WAEC is for O and A Level, Cambridge GSE, IB, etc, DIPLOMA and other PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS and WAEC is for only Ghanaian Applicants who have taken an examinations issued by WAEC).
- Complete details on your EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND. Indicate the High Schools you have attended and Previous Universities (If any)
- Complete details on WORK EXPERIENCE if any; YOU HAVE TO ATTACH YOU CV AT FORM 3.
- Complete details of YOUR SPONSOR, YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER.
- Complete details of YOUR REFEREES (These should be 2 refereess from your High School and/or Previous University Attended. Ensure you upload their letters of recommendation at FORM 3).
- Complete details of MISCELLANEOUS. (Please take note, you can drag a box by clicking the tip (i.e. click on the 3 lines at the bottom of the box) to see all your entries).
- Programme Selection (VERY IMPORTANT): Select in ascending order your ENTRY MODE, CAMPUS, SESSION and the PROGRAMME to study. You will have to select the ENTRY MODE in order to be able to select the others.
4. FORM 3 – UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
Upload all the relevant documents (Certificates, CV, Transcripts, 2 Letters of recommendation from Referees, 1 Letter of Sponsorship from Sponsor and supporting Bank Statement) that matter to your application.
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR FILE SIZE SHOULD NOT EXCEED 500KB. IF YOUR FILE IS LARGER THAN 500KB, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THE FILE.
5. FORM 4 – SUBMIT APPLICATION
SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL ENTRIES ON THE FORMS.
NOTE: You do not need to complete the form at a sitting. You can always log back in with your serial number and PIN stated on your receipt (do not lose your receipt) to complete the form. However when you submit the form, you will not be able to apply online again. YOU CAN ONLY VIEW OR PRINT THE SUBMITTED FORM (click on the PREVIEW at the bottom of the page to print).
Applicants should ensure that they read and follow instructions thoroughly to be able to complete the form. APPLICANTS ARE TO COMPLETE ALL DETAILS ON THE FORM.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE A VOUCHER
USING MOBILE MONEY OR VISA.
- Login to the Institutions website; Click on APPLY ONLINE.
- Click on the icon (either MOBILE NUMBER or VISA) at the bottom of the APPLY ONLINE login page.
- At the next page that displays, applicant will be asked to enter NAME, EMAIL, MOBILE NUMBER
- Applicant will be requested to select the channel (VISA or MOBILE MONEY) for payment.
1. FOR VISA OPTION:
- When applicant selects VISA, system will send a code on applicant’s phone.
- Applicant should enter the code sent on the phone in the Validation Code field and the
- When the correct validation code is entered, the VISA Payment details (i.e. Credit/Debit Card Number, Expiry Date of card and CVV2 Number) displays for applicant to feed in the requested payment details.
- If applicant has enough money in his/her account and details given are correct, payment will be deducted and a SERIAL NUMBER and PIN will be sent to applicant by SMS and email.
2. FOR MOBILE MONEY (MM) OPTION:
Applicant should be a REGISTERED MM subscriber and should have enough money in his/her wallet. If applicant is not a registered MM subscriber, payment will not be successful.
- A bill prompt or notification is sent to applicant’s phone
- Applicant is asked to enter PIN (this is code applicant used in registering MM)
- When a correct PIN is entered successfully, payment is deducted.
- After a successful payment deduction, SERIAL NUMBER and PIN is sent to applicant by SMS and EMAIL.