The University of Cape Coast (UCC) three-semester bachelor of education sandwich admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year has been released.
The Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) will run Three-Semester Bachelor of Education (Post-Diploma in Basic Education) Programmes in the sandwich mode starting in the first semester of 2020/2021 Academic Year.
This is to enable holders of Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) to be upgraded to a Bachelor’s degree.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Early Childhood Education
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Primary Education
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Junior High School (JHS) Education
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online teaching and learning will be adopted to support the traditional face-to-face approach.
Things To Note?
Eligible students would be required to have a smartphone or tablet or any device that would allow them to connect to the internet. Applicants will be enrolled automatically onto their choice of programme on completion of an online form. NO fee is required before the filling of application forms online. Only those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education Examinations will be required to fill the form.
1. Apart from the Early Childhood Education programme, applicants for Primary and JHS programmes should choose centres that offer their corresponding elective subjects.
2. Applicants who are visually impaired or have hearing difficulty can select only Presbyterian College of Education as their Study Centre.
3. Fees will include Tuition, Residential Accommodation, Feeding and Examination.
Candidates must have a Diploma in Basic Education from any recognized institution.
All applicants should select an elective subject that conforms to what they studied at the Diploma in Basic Education level.
- Applicants should visit https://topup.ucc.edu.gh/apply
–Select: Institute of Education (Sandwich) Programmes Application
–Application Level: Select Undergraduate (Bachelor)