Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020.
Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of general administrative and clerical tasks including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Manages the CE’s schedule and workload and ensures that the CE’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to CE’s time and office. It is also his/her responsibility to ensure the CE is briefed on his daily schedule such that he is adequately prepared for meetings.
- Arranges travel and logistics. This may include booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations. He/she is also responsible for arranging meetings, providing needed background information and completing expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
- Prioritises conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Board Support & Liaison
- Serves as the CE’s administrative liaison to the Bank’s board of directors. Duties can include working with the Company Secretary to schedule board meetings, handling logistics of board meetings, functions, sending materials for review prior to the meetings, taking and distributing notes and fielding general queries from board members
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as required
Senior Management Liaison
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CE’s Office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Committee including assisting in scheduling meetings, coordinating the agenda of and attending all senior management team meetings, offsites and all-staff meetings
Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
- Ensures that the CE’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the CE and the organization in general.
- Edits all, and completes first drafts for written communications to external stakeholders
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the Bank and manages a variety of special projects for the CE, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Works with the Marketing team in coordinating the CE’s external and public engagements
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, etc
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to work independently when required
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to changing priorities, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong work experience: five to ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a financial services organization
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Socials Media web platforms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2020.