Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GTBank Ghana Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Chief Cyber Security Officer
- Create an assurance framework for the design of security policies and guidelines for the promotion of compliance to global security standards and best practices by way of cyber and information security assessment
- Analyze and improve the integrity of ICT products and services by establishing infrastructure for testing and validation of the security of same
- Strengthen the framework for ensuring a secure environment within the Bank’s cyberspace
- Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches and provide a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten the Bank’s assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security and digital forensics programs
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Monitor network activity to proactively identify issues and communicate them to IT teams
- Serve as a cyber-security expert and conduct training when needed
JOB SKILL & QUALIFICATION
GCIA, GCIH, CCSP, CRISC, CISM and CISSPP
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27th September 2021.