Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection of Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Enumerator
Duration of the assignment: This is a short-term assignment
She/he will be a closely supervised Field supervisor. The core task will be to interview potential beneficiaries to gather data in order to assess whether they meet the criteria under consideration.
R1. Conduct data collection using the provided data collection tools.
• Conduct household survey on registered households within the assigned areas.
• Interview the identified participants of the project within the project area to ensure the data and info that have been recorded within registered forms.
• Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
• Capture data using CAPI technology provided.
• Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents.
• Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data.
• Take responsibility for project equipment that you may be entrusted.
• Report daily issues and challenges to the project officers.
• Any other duties assigned by the Field supervisor.
R2. Reporting and Post-Enumeration
• Synchronize the data to the main server at the end of each day.
• Report to the supervisor before and after day’s work for further direction.
• Ensure verifications for questionnaires are reported to the supervisor.
• Ensure that all questionnaires and equipment are accounted for.
• Turn over-all literature and materials used in the data collection to the supervisor.
• Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected
• Should possess a minimum of Post-Secondary Certificate
• Attention to detail.
• Computer literacy: ability to navigate android devices.
• Good communication skills and experience in community work.
• Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
• Previous experience as enumerator with NGO or developmental agency
• Previous experience working with the community or experience in household surveys.
Remuneration: The successful candidate shall be entitled to an attractive remuneration package
Location: Kumasi Area and Obuasi
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 08 February 2021