Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Winrock International Recruitment 2021.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Communications Specialist
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in communications work relevant to this project
- Proven experience developing and implementing communications strategies through a variety of means, such as traditional, digital, and social media, and/or storytelling.
- Ability to develop communications strategies using behavioral and social-change communication, including audience segmentation and social mobilization.
- Experience working on challenges in the cocoa industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of adolescent girls’ and women’s economic empowerment, gender mainstreaming, and labor issues is preferred.
- Fluency in English required
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.